With an update to the WhatsApp app a few days ago, users have started complaining that some of their photos are no longer showing up in their gallery. Utilizing the chat feature on WhatsApp, you can send a message to your recipient containing your desired photo, but if it doesn’t show up in the person’s gallery, there is a method you can use to fix it!
What Happens When You Tap the Camera Icon in WhatsApp
WhatsApp users have reported that the camera icon in their app doesn’t seem to do anything anymore. When they tap on it, they get an error message that says, “This feature is not available right now.” This problem seems to be affecting a lot of people, and it’s really frustrating because photos taken using WhatsApp are supposed to appear in the user’s gallery. If you’re experiencing this issue, there are a few things you can do to try and fix it. First, make sure your phone is up-to-date. WhatsApp version 2.18 or later is required for this fix. If you already have version 2.18 or later installed, try updating it. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your phone. Finally, if all else fails, you can try contacting WhatsApp support to see if they can help you out.
Fix for WhatsApp Photos Not Showing In Gallery
If you’re having trouble seeing your WhatsApp photos in the gallery on your phone, here’s a quick fix. First open WhatsApp and go to your messages. Tap on a message and then tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. In the “New Message” window that pops up, tap on “Photos.” You’ll now see all of your latest messages’ photos inside a new gallery. If you want to keep all of your old photos too, just swipe to the left on any photo and WhatsApp will keep it in its original album.
Settings to Change Image Quality
WhatsApp allows users to share photos and videos with their friends and family, but sometimes photos can’t be seen in the gallery. There are a few things you can do to improve image quality on WhatsApp: turn on compression, adjust resolution, and adjust brightness/contrast.
To turn on compression:
1. Open WhatsApp on your phone.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Under “Settings,” tap “Messages.”
4. Under “Compression,” slide the “On” switch to “ON.”
5. Under “Resolution,” slide the “Width” slider to match your phone’s resolution (usually 1080 or 1920). Slide the “Height” slider to match your phone’s resolution (usually 1080 or 1920).
6. To preview changes, tap “Preview.” If you’re happy with the results, tap “OK.” Otherwise, make further adjustments until you’re satisfied.
7. When you’re done, tap “Close.”
Scroll down for more tips!Transparency is key when it comes to making images look good on WhatsApp—especially if you want them to look their best in group chats where people might be looking at them from different angles.To adjust transparency:1) Open an image file in WhatsApp on your phone2) Tap and hold one of the tonal areas of the image
Changing Image Format from JPG to PNG
If you’re using the WhatsApp messaging app and your photos aren’t showing up in the gallery, there’s a good chance you’re using the default JPG format. To fix this, you’ll need to switch to PNG images. Here’s how:
1. Open the WhatsApp app and go to the main screen.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen (or press Menu and then tap on Photos).
3. Under Format, select PNG and then tap OK.
4. Your photos will now be in PNG format instead of JPG.